ITRIS Informatik AG offers support services to cover all support and operational requirements of your IT infrastructure. Customised options mean you receive the ideal service package for your requirements.
Clearly defined performance and planning security at defined costs. Your IT infrastructure is checked daily, billed either according to the amount of work required or at a fixed price. By letting ITRIS Informatik AG operate your IT infrastructure, you can rest assured that your systems environment will be stable, performant and available. Our tailor-made support services are used as the basis and can be supplemented with additional, optional services.
ITRIS support components
From your own IT – supported by selected ITRIS services – to outsourcing.
Mon–Fri 07:00 am – 5:30 pm
(excl. public holidays at ITRIS Spreitenbach)
• Troubleshooting by ITRIS service organisation (1st level to 3rd level, manufacturer)
• «Single Point of Contact» (Service Desk) for support cases and triaging for existing partners
• Defined intervention times
• Standardised ITIL processes (incident, problem and change management)
• Transparent communication regarding the ticket status for changes
• System documentation maintenance
As soon as possible. Depending on the risk and the client’s maintenance window..
Only in combination with a support contract.
• Support in case of incidents (24/7) as a supplement to the support service contract
• On-site support if technically necessary
• Clear cost control thanks to needs-based operations
Times available (24/7):
• Mon–Fri 5:30 pm–07:00 am, Sat–Sun 24h
(incl. public holidays at ITRIS Spreitenbach
Response an intervention times:
• Response time (incident): qualified response to client from on-call staff (SLA 1h)
• Intervention time (incidents): latest start for troubleshooting (SLA 2h)
Support and assistance with operating the IT infrastructure, so you can focus on your core competencies. This can be provided on a half-day or full-day basis.
Patch Management Services
Current release levels guarantee added security and ensure manufacturer support is available. Vulnerabilities are patched promptly and threats are reduced.
Service Management – SM@ITRIS
• Ensuring IT operation
• Continual improvement of IT services
• Control and monitoring of IT processes
• Reporting (IT-Services)
• Service delivery meetings
Prevention through early detection of possible incidents: Action rather than reaction. Increased 24/7 availability and operational security (requires on-call service).